If you would like to publish or re-print any article from supremee.com you must adhere to the following:
- Articles must be published “as is” and you must include the full Author Bio at the end of the article.
- URLs in the resource box shall remain linkable and no changes should be made to any anchored text or hyperlink.
- Whenever possible, authors should be notified of intent to publish.
- Articles cannot be reprinted using spammy communications or unsolicited email.
- Never sell any article or charge others to view articles from the supremee.com directory.
- Never add links to the articles you publish.
- No content from our site will be used in videos or audios.
- Never translate any content from supremee.com in any language.
- Do not put any of the articles found on this site to any web site that also contains warez, illegal mp3 or other files, instructions on how to make bombs or steal, or expressions that promote hatred or profanity or racism or bigotry, or contains pornography or exploits children or animals or any human, or any other unlawful activities.
- Limit the number of articles reprinted to no greater than taking 25 articles from our site per calendar year per unique domain that you own. In addition, for domain owners of many domains, you may not reprint more than 250 articles per year (10 sites x 25 articles reprinted per domain).
- Do not include the rel=nofollow tag in your HREF statements.
- Never reprint any author photo or images found on our site.
Use of Site Scrapers, Article Crawlers, or other automated methods/scripts to mine the article content of supremee are expressly forbidden unless permission has been specifically granted by supremee.com. If unauthorized requests are detected, access to our site will be blocked.
No additional permission is needed from the author of the articles as long as you agree to the above terms. (1-12)
Copyright and Violations
If you violate any of the above terms of service and/or any author copyright when reprinting articles from our site, you agree to be held liable for all attorney fees and statutory damages awarded upon a copyright infringement lawsuit that may be brought against you.
You acknowledge that supremee has the sole right to revoke these reprint rights at any given time for any reason provided you’re given 48 hours written notice via email or via fax or via telephone or via postal mail. If you’re unreachable, you also agree that we may contact your web hosting provider to reach you and serve this notice. Upon receiving notice from us, you will have 24 hours to immediately remove every article you received from supremee and must provide us with a written reply indicating that you have complied with our request in order to mitigate further action against you and your business to enforce this covenant.
The articles on supremee are provided for information purposes only and for redistribution as outlined in our guidelines. supremee does not accept any responsibility or liability for the use or misuse of the article content on this site or reliance by any person on the site’s contents.