The color of human skin is mainly due to the presence of melanin. The color of the skin changes from black to white with a pinkish tinge due to the presence of blood vessels underneath. Natural skin color varies due to the presence of genetics. It is not possible to change the color of the skin, but we can improve the complexion by the natural home remedial measures.
The best thing is to avoid the chemicals that employ the bleaching action to whiten the skin. Unlike alternative medical supply store, the home remedies are simple and easy that has lemon, curd, honey, cucumber, raw potatoes, as well as tomatoes. Here we are going to discuss some of the home remedies that best help to give a glowing effect to the skin.
If you have the dream to become fair, mix rice flour with curd and apply it on the face. Following are the tips to be followed if you want a natural glow in your skin.
- Move your hands over the face in a circular manner and massage gently. Wash it off after five minutes.
- Mix a tsp of curd, fresh lemon juice and honey. Apply it on the face that helps to lighten the skin color.
- Mix raw potato juice with few drops of little lemon. Apply it on the face with a cotton wool.
- You can mix chik pea powder in water and apply to the face. Wash it off with cold water after 15-20 minutes. This will lighten the tone of the skin.
- You can also apply the tomato juice mixed with a little curd 15-20 minutes before taking bath.
- You can also use a natural scrub like oatmeal that helps to remove the dead skin cells and stimulate the circulation of the blood. You can also mix oatmeal paste with a few drops of lemon juice. Apply it on the face and wash after 20 minutes to improve complexion naturally.
These are the most convenient ways to improve the look and feel of your skin. You can choose any one as per your choice. However, do not repent for having a dark skin, as a dark, beautiful skin can also draw the attention of the passerby.